Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A TRUE MAN OF DOG----BLESS HIM FATHER FOR HE HAS SINNED

Yes, I meant to say a true man of DOG,
not man of GOD.

I have this friend, you see, that I would

actually consider a GOOD friend. He's my
age and we don't really have ONE thing in
common except lots of skeletons in the
closet. Different sorts of bones but skeletons
none the less.

Anyhoo.... he is a pastor. At some point

he lost his credentials because he divorced
but he worked hard at earning them back
and is now a fully accredited minister again.
But he really is a DOG!

I guess I was under the impression that

men of GOD would try their best to hide
their carnal lusts but him, not so much.
And I wouldn't even consider his obvious
public lip-licking even blog-worthy except
for the incident that follows.

Today he and I had a meeting (over coffee)
about a big community outreach that we
are putting on this Saturday at the church.
He and I are sort of the co-heads for the
event. We met to wrap up some loose ends.
Anyhoo....not ten minutes after we sat

down across from each other he leaned
away from the table making motions at
somebody like he was going to say hello
or something and I asked him if he saw
someone he knew. He responded with
something like, "No...there's a hot chick
over there in white pants and a dark
shirt! I'm just trying to get a better look
at her face...."

I was a little taken back by his honesty

and DETAILED description. And not TWO
minutes before all this he was telling me
about the great sermon he'd given just a
few nights ago! Isn't this the epitome of
an oxymoron????

And this went on for the ENTIRE hour
that we met. Oh we talked business and
hammered out our loose ends but his

mind was NOT with the church, let me
tell ya. It was rolling around in bed with
the hot chick in white pants.

I still don't know what to make of the

situation. It was all very weird and
unappropriate if you ask me. And then
the REAL question is, is whether he is a
TRUE man of GOD or a TRUE (and typical)
DOG of a man! Today, I would say he
barked his way to the dog house.

No comments: